Euro Alliance Tunnels JSC was founded in 1993 as Adval JSC. The company specializes predominantely in tunnel construction and strengthening structures.
Euro Alliance Tunnels is the first company in Bulgaria to adopt and apply the New Austrian Tunneling Method. The company performs anchors, drilling and grouting works and sprayed concrete.
In partnership with other well-known European companies and also individually, Euro Alliance Tunnels participates in tunnel construction work in Germany, Spain, Greece, Finland, Serbia and Bulgaria. Since 2008, the company has been working as a main contractor in the metro construction in the city of Sofia. In just less than twenty years Euro Alliance Tunnels has executed the construction of over 100 km metro (subway), highway, railroad and hydro technical tunnels.
- Tunnel construction according to the New Austrian Tunneling Method
- Tunnel construction according to the Top - Down Method (Cut and Cover Method)
- Strained rope anchors for fortification of landslides, roads, anchoring of dam walls.
- Rope Anchors for fortification of landslides, deep underground excavations including pile construction, diaphragm walls and sheet retaining walls.
- Soil nails for fortification of underground excavations.
Drilling and grouting works
- Drilling and grouting works for construction of dam walls
- Consolidation of soils
- Grouting works
Euro Alliance Tunnels is a member of
- Bulgarian Industrial Association
- Bulgarian Construction Chamber
- ITA- AITES